The Flux Line Newsletter
Tenth Santa Fe Conference on Rock Magnetism and its Applications
June 26-29, 2014, St. John’s College, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Magnetism of oceanic crust
- Magnetic fabrics
- Alteration and remagnetization
- Fundamental rock and mineral magnetism
Full-day workshop: FORC analysis
More information at www.irm.umn.edu
The following GP members have AGU Leadership positions:
- Board of Directors: Cathy Constable
- General Secretary: Lisa Tauxe
- Catherine Constable was awarded the Gilbert Award.
- Catherine Johnson, Andrew Roberts, and Keke Zhang were elected Fellows.
- Andrea Biedermann and Becky Strauss received the Outstanding Student Papers Awards at the Fall Meeting.
- For more photos, see Facebook
Inform the community